Wieni is a home for sustainable digital talent. To support our long-standing partnerships with A-list brands, we are looking for Digital Project Managers who want to make the web a better place.
Full time, Remote position but with the ability to travel around Belgium, Employee or Contractor
Wieni designs and develops web applications that excel in performance and user-friendliness for clients such as VRT, SBS Belgium, DNS Belgium, UZ Leuven, Bruzz, Studio 100, De Tijd, City of Leuven, Joker Reizen, ...
We need a strong team of dedicated Digital Project Managers to manage products, people and interactions. Which is the reason why we are looking for reinforcement.
- You have experience as a project manager, product manager or product owner.
- You have a high-level technical understanding of how the web works.
- You are keen to grow in both Learning by Doing and Doing by Learning.
- You want to get under the skin of real users in order to challenge and validate any assumptions we might have.
- You interact with stakeholders and translate their business needs into a prioritised backlog.
- You have the ability to have solid conversations with both developers and designers about what is feasible.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in this job.
Master or bachelor degree in a relevant field (or similar through work experience).
- A spot in our team of sustainable digital talent
- A full-time job in a 100% digital agency
- A long term engagement, not a short term project
- A 40-hour working week
- An efficient and effective communication culture - read more about how we default to asynchronous
- Remote, but depending on your location, we will look for the best ways to have quality face to face with the team interactions if needed
- The possibility to determine when you work, with flexible working hours
- A horizontal structure with maximum responsibility
- An extensive Learning & Development programme, so you can continuously develop yourself and your capabilities
- Customers and projects with impact - working for a better and more accessible internet
- An employer with a top reputation
We work in a culture that is built for and by our employees: in collaboration & teamwork, always open & transparent, driven by empathy, inspiring, no nonsense, getting shit done, with a punctual mindset.
WHERE & HOW WE WILL WORK
We believe work is an activity, and not a place. We offer high flexibility when it comes to where and when you work. We default to asynchronous communication.
However, we also acknowledge the limits of asynchronous and remote communication. For certain high interaction or social connection activities, we will push for real life interaction.
OUR 1-2-3 HIRING PROCESS
- Send us your motivation letter & CV. 💡Pro tip: make a small presentation, explain it in a video using Loom and make your application stand out.
- You’re invited to a “culture check” interview
- You talk to our CEO and a future colleague